Call now to schedule your group or shop trip! Call for availability of the boat for your dive shop, group, or special event. If you have a weekend, midweek or extended weekend that you would like to take a trip, but we don't have the location you want on the schedule for the weekend you're looking for, you can call to make it happen. If we don't have enough divers signed up for a charter on a given day or weekend your group will take precedence. So grab some friends pick a location and schedule your diving weekend today!
All trips may be scheduled by checking Our Scheduled Activities and you may reserve your spot with a check or credit card by calling or emailing Superior Scuba Charters prior to departure. Deposits vary depending on the cost of the trip and refunds are subject to our cancellation policy. ( see Cancellations Below ).
All trips listed on our Our Scheduled Activities page are subject to change. We reserve the right to schedule group trips to alternate locations from those listed on Our Scheduled Activities page provided sign up for trips listed is light enough to warrant a cancellation (see Cancellations Below).
* Fuel surcharges may apply to group & Dive Shop trips if the boat has to make extended open water crossings to accommodate your group's dive destination.
Payments & Cancellations
- Payments for reserved midweek & weekend charters are due 10 days prior to departure. Divers risk being bumped from their desired charter if payment is not received 10 days prior to departure.
- Payments may be made by check or credit card. All payments must be received within 10 days of charter. Full payment is required for Divers filling a vacant spot within 10 days of departure and payments made within 10 days of charter date are subject to all cancellation policies listed below.
- For your comfort and safety, all charters are subject to cancellation due to weather or water conditions. Weather cancellations will be subject to refund of charter costs less deposit. Forfeit deposits may be used for reserving passage on Superior Scuba Charters future excursions and are subject to cancellation policies listed below.
- Due to unforeseen events (mechanical, personal, etc) Superior SCUBA Charters reserves the right to cancel any dive charter. In the event of this type of cancellation divers will receive a full refund or credit toward future dive charters.
- Cancellations by divers within 10 days of charter date are subject to forfeiture of deposit. No-shows or Cancellations the day of or the day prior to the dive charter are subject to full forfeiture of charter payment.
Log Book & Minimum Dive Requirements
Log books and certification cards are required for all divers.
Divers not under the direct supervision of an instructor are subject to the minimum dive requirements listed below:
- Wilson, Adams, Mayflower Dives: Minimum of Advanced Open Water Certification and 20 logged cold water dives. Divers are also encouraged to use a reel for navigation.
- Niagara, Madeira, Silver Island Wall Dives: Minimum of Advanced Open Water Certification and 5 cold water dives.
- Isle Royale Weekend Dives: Minimum of Advanced Open Water Certification and 20 logged cold water dives. Redundant air sources are required (H-valve, pony bottle, ascent bottle, etc) and drysuits are highly recommended (see drysuit requirements below).
- Ely, Hesper, & other structure dives: Open Water Certification and 10 logged cold water dives.
- Apostle Islands Weekend Dives: Open Water Certification.
- Drysuit Dives: Minimum of Drysuit Diver Specialty or 10 logged dives in a drysuit.